About the Role
At Chattermill deep learning is not just a buzzword. Our whole product is built around it and we are committed to staying ahead of the game by continuously exploring new ideas and bringing them to life. Our core offering is centred around extracting insights from text using high-quality proprietary datasets we have built over the last three years. You will work directly with the founders and have an opportunity to shape the direction of the whole company.
In three years Chattermill has grown from a team of 2 Co-Founders to a team of 20 in London and more around Europe. In that time we have developed a cutting-edge product that allows some of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber; HelloFresh, Spotify, HSBC, Transferwise, Skyscanner + more) to finally understand their Customers and improve their customer experience through deploying our AI-powered solution.
- Strong Python experience (other languages are a bonus) with a passion for clean and maintainable code
- Deep learning experience and knowledge of major data science libraries and tools
- Experience building end-to-end machine learning projects, including research, building and optimising a model and delivering it as a working project.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in NLP
- Excellent understanding of exploratory and statistical data analysis
- Experience with Tensorflow, Keras or PyTorch libraries
- Experience with spaCy library
- Happy to work independently and eventually lead a team of data scientists
- Excited to develop completely new products on top of cutting edge deep learning ideas
Benefits & Perks
- Make an immediate impact. You will be working on the core Chattermill product, not generating random reports for other teams
- Work on the bleeding edge. We are always happy to try the latest ideas and novel approaches to make our product stand apart.
- Work directly with the founding team
- Get unprecedented level of product ownership.
- Opportunity to quickly progress to Head of Data Science role managing a team of researchers, engineers and analysts
- Flexible work schedule. Happy for you to work remotely part of the time
- Generous stock options
- Education / Conference budget